Our taproom has 14 rotating taps showcasing the best beer from the UK and around the world. All available to take-away with a 20% discount. We have glass “growlers” or bring your own!
Below is the tap list from 16 October 2020, but the taps change daily so swing by or get in touch for the absolute latest line-up.
- CASK: (GF) Gun: Project Babylon APA 4.6% - Sussex
A classic American Pale Ale brewed using a combination of pale malts and American hops. Vibrant, refreshing and zesty on the nose, with citrus notes and a dry finish on the palate (vg).
- CASK: Franklins - What Mama Don't Know Best 4.1% - Sussex
A modern take on a classic style. Smooth malty base with a crisp, bitter and refreshing finish.
- KEG: Brew York - Tonkoko Milk Stout 4.3% - York
Tonka beans, hand-toasted coconut, Madagascan vanilla and Belgian sourced cacao nibs combine to make this one silky smooth and indulgent milk stout.
- KEG: Good Things - First Tracks Pale 3.2% - Sussex
A super light and hazy session pale with Mosaic & Simcoe hops to bring those tropical flavours and stone fruit aromas that we know and love (vg).
- KEG: (GF) Gun - Numb Angel Lager 4% - Sussex
Munich helles style lager. Low in bitterness, crisp & refreshing. (vg)
- KEG: Brew By Numbers - 10 Coffee Porter (Yacuanquer Espresso) 9% - London
This decadent imperial strength porter showcases a Colombian roast - Yacuanquer Espresso, known for its rich chocolate brownie and sweet caramel flavours (Contains lactose).
- KEG: Moon - Mann Im Mond Schwarzbier 5.8% - The Independent
Another one of Brewer Martyn's new creations. A dark lager style beer, made with Pilsner & Special B malt & fermented with Kviek for a light but smoky flavour (vg).
- KEG: Paulaner - Weissbier 5.5% - Munich, Germany
Naturally cloudy and shining silky gold in the glass under a really strong head of foam with a mild aroma of banana as well as traces of mango and pineapple.
- KEG: (GF) Siren - Futurist IPA 4.8% - Wokingham
Expect aromas of grapefruit, citrus, tropical fruits and pine along with subtle orange flavours. A hint of vanilla sweetness rounds out a soft moreish mouthfeel (vg).
- KEG: Hacker Pschorr - Münchner Hell - Lager 5% - Munich, Germany
A full-bodied yet mild taste which delivers an increasingly bitter note before culminating into an aromatic finish. A real treat for true lager/pilsner connoisseurs. (vg)
- KEG: Howling Hops - Islands NEIPA (Galaxy & Mosaic) 7.3% - London
A full-spectrum tropical assault. Massive mangoes, colossal pineapples, titanically dank. Galaxy and Mosaic fighting for your attention, and the only winner is you (vg).
- KEG: Brew By Numbers - 19 Gose (Peach Melba) 5% - London
The sweetness of juicy peaches sits alongside the tart burst of raspberry, with a touch of vanilla adding a decadent edge. Pink Himalayan salt accentuates the fruit flavours, creating a beer that is creamy, full-bodied, juicy and balanced (Contains lactose).
- KEG: Wylam - Jakehead IPA 6.3% - Newcastle
Rich/bright & amber/bronze with lots of American hop aroma. Distinctly bittersweet on the palate with a massive hop complexity fashioned deep within the IPA tradition (vg).
- CIDER: (GF) Ascension - Aeronaut 4.6% - Polegate
The ultimate session keg cider - easy drinking, subtle tannins and a sweet juicy finish.
- CIDER: (GF) Ascension - Wrath (Apple & Grape) 4% - Polegate
Fresh, fruity and sweet with a dry finish. The juice was added to a low acid blend to showcase the apple and grape’s sweet/ acid balance. (vg).