Taproom Currently Closed
Looking for take-away tap beer? Head here
Our taproom has 14 rotating taps showcasing the best beer from the UK and around the world. All available to take-away with a 20% discount. We have glass “growlers” or bring your own!
Below is the tap list from 25 October 2020, but the taps change daily so swing by or get in touch for the absolute latest line-up.
- CASK: (GF) Gun: Project Babylon APA 4.6% - Sussex
A classic American Pale Ale brewed using a combination of pale malts and American hops. Vibrant, refreshing and zesty on the nose, with citrus notes and a dry finish on the palate (vg).
- CASK: Franklins - What Mama Don't Know Best 4.1% - Sussex
A modern take on a classic style. Smooth malty base with a crisp, bitter and refreshing finish.
- KEG: Brew York - Tonkoko Milk Stout 4.3% - York
Tonka beans, hand-toasted coconut, Madagascan vanilla and Belgian sourced cacao nibs combine to make this one silky smooth and indulgent milk stout.
- KEG: Brew By Numbers - 11 Mosaic Session IPA 4.2% - London
All the hop character of an IPA in a low ABV beer, with Mosaic hops taking centre stage in this juicy version(vg).
- KEG: (GF) Gun - Numb Angel Lager 4% - Sussex
Munich helles style lager. Low in bitterness, crisp & refreshing. (vg)
- KEG: Brew By Numbers - 10 Coffee Porter (Yacuanquer Espresso) 9% - London
This decadent imperial strength porter showcases a Colombian roast - Yacuanquer Espresso, known for its rich chocolate brownie and sweet caramel flavours (Contains lactose).
- KEG: Moon - Ursa Minor Amber 4.7% - The Independent
Our in-house brewer Martyn's latest creation! This one is an amber DDH ale, rich and slightly smoky with Citra & homegrown Centennial (vg).
- KEG: Paulaner - Weissbier 5.5% - Munich, Germany
Naturally cloudy and shining silky gold in the glass under a really strong head of foam with a mild aroma of banana as well as traces of mango and pineapple.
- KEG: Beak - Queue Pale 5% - Lewes
A super citrusy session pale brewed with Azacca, Simcoe and Amarillo. It’s a pithy, lemon & sherbet delight designed for steady supping (vg).
- KEG: Hacker Pschorr - Münchner Hell - Lager 5% - Munich, Germany
A full-bodied yet mild taste which delivers an increasingly bitter note before culminating into an aromatic finish. A real treat for true lager/pilsner connoisseurs. (vg)
- KEG: DEYA - Dust My Broom Pale 5.8% - Cheltenham
Another absolute banger from DEYA. A Citra and Simcoe Pale with beautifully balanced lbiscuity malts and citrussy hops (vg).
- KEG: Howling Hops - Passionfruit Gose 4.5% - London
Tangy, tropical, tart and tasty. A light and snappy Gose-style sour beer, infused with passionfruit. to give a totally tropical hit (vg).
- KEG: Polly's - Acapella Double IPA 8% - Mold
Hopped with the freshest Mosaic, El Dorado, Simcoe & Columbus and bursting with Mango, papaya, passionfruit and just a little grapefruit bitterness to create this amped up DIPA (vg).
- CIDER: (GF) Ascension - Aeronaut 4.6% - Polegate
The ultimate session keg cider - easy drinking, subtle tannins and a sweet juicy finish.
- CIDER: (GF) Ascension - Wrath (Apple & Grape) 4% - Polegate
Fresh, fruity and sweet with a dry finish. The juice was added to a low acid blend to showcase the apple and grape’s sweet/ acid balance. (vg).