Taproom (open from 17 May)
Our taproom has 14 rotating taps, all which are available to take-away with a 20% discount. We have glass “growlers” or bring your own!
Below is the tap list from 22 June 2021, but the taps change daily so swing by or click the take-away tap beer link below to see the most up to date list.
- CASK: Three Acre: Hazy Pale 4.6% - Uckfield
Bursting with flavour, with a strong mango aroma, caramalt undertones and a soft haze. A refreshing, citrusy pale ale, finished with an exciting new generation of English hops (vg).
- CASK: Franklins - What Mama Don't Know Best 4.1% - Sussex
A modern take on a classic style. Smooth malty base with a crisp, bitter and refreshing finish.
- KEG: Brew York - Tonkoko Stout 4.3% - York
Tonka beans, hand-toasted coconut, Madagascan vanilla and Belgian sourced cacao nibs combine to make this one silky smooth and indulgent milk stout.
- KEG: The Kernel - Pale (Mosaic/Simcoe) 5.3% - London
A bold but hazy coloured pale ale from The Kernel. Idaho 7 hops create a slightly sweet, lightly herbal, lemon and lime flavour and light bitter finish (vg).
- KEG: (GF) Gun - Numb Angel Lager 4% - Sussex
Munich helles style lager. Low in bitterness, crisp & refreshing. (vg)
- KEG: Verdant - Lightbulb Pale 4.5% - Falmouth
As pale as a 100W light bulb but as juicy as an IPA. Session-able, quenching and totally addictive. Biscuit malt base with a hint of sweetness all drenched in fruity/dank hops (vg).
- KEG: (GF) Moon - Apollo Pale 4% - The Independent
A pale ale dry hopped with Mosaic & aroma hopped with Centennial & Citra, also featuring Verdant yeast. Brewed upstairs by our lovely Martyn! (vg).
- KEG: DEYA - Steady Rolling Man Pale 5.2% - Cheltenham
Incredibly soft and delicate with intense tropical fruit hop aromatics and saturation, DEYA’s vision of the perfect pale ale (vg).
- KEG: Staggeringly Good - Spared No Expense V4 8.4% - Portsmouth
A dank, spicy and filthy rich monster dripping with Idaho-7, Citra, HBC-431, & Galaxy hops. A platinum DIPA that's bling'd with hops (vg).
- KEG: Lost & Grounded - Keller Pils - Kellerbier 4.8% - Bristol
Pilsner malt taken from Germany and combined with three traditional hop varieties – Magnum, Perle and Hallertauer Mittelfruh – to produce a clean, unfiltered, Hop Bitter Lager Beer (vg).
- KEG: Vault City - OJ IPA Sour IPA 7.4% - Edinburgh
A refined recipe of the Vault City OJ IPA series showcasing the combination of Citra and Mosaic to amplify the huge dose of mandarin juice (vg).
- KEG: Schneider Weisse - Helle Weisse 5.2% - Germany
A bright wheat beer with the original Schneider Weisse aroma, full-bodied and intensive. The perfect companion for daydreaming on a summer's afternoon (vg).
- KEG: Beak - Reel IPA 7% - Lewes
A Talus & Mosaic hopped IPA that pours like a washed-out peachy orange with flavours reminiscent of ripe blueberries, fresh lavender, rosemary and Parma Violets (vg).
- CIDER: (GF) Trenchmore - Silly Moo 4.8% - Horsham
Cold fermented on the farm using 19 varieties of cider apples from 1500 trees in their orchard. unfiltered, unpasteurised, slight sparkle and balanced with just apple juice (vg).