Taproom (Terrace open from 12 Apr)
Below is the tap list from 12 April 2021, but the taps change daily so swing by or get in touch for the absolute latest line-up.
- CASK: (GF) Gun: Scaramanga 3.9% - Sussex
A refreshing extra pale session ale, brewed using Sussex spring water, extra pale malts and an indecent amount of zesty, floral, oh so delicious hops (vg).
- CASK: Franklins - What Mama Don't Know Best 4.1% - Sussex
A modern take on a classic style. Smooth malty base with a crisp, bitter and refreshing finish.
- KEG: Good Things - Stout For Now 5% - Sussex
Silky smooth Breakfast Stout with 7 speciality Malts and a large percentage of Oats to give a full bodied mouthfeel without a high ABV (vg).
- KEG: Brew By Numbers - 19 Raspberry/Blackberry Gose 6.8% - London
Delivers a sweet, salty, and sour berry explosion. Milk sugar & pink Himalayan salt added gives a creamy texture & salty balance, tart flavours of blackberry & raspberry in this full bodied, exotic treat!
- KEG: (GF) Gun - Numb Angel Lager 4% - Sussex
Munich helles style lager. Low in bitterness, crisp & refreshing. (vg)
- KEG: Burning Sky - Arise Pale 4.4% - Sussex
Pilsner & wheat malts, backed up with a huge charge of Citra, Centennial and Amarillo hops to give big peach, pine & resinous aromas. Perfect anytime of the day (vg).
- KEG: (GF) Moon - Apollo Pale 4% - The Independent
A pale ale dry hopped with Mosaic & aroma hopped with Centennial & Citra, also featuring Verdant yeast. Brewed upstairs by our lovely Martyn! (vg).
- KEG: S43 - Trippin' On El Dorado 5.3% - Durham
Nothing but El Dorado hops, flavours of mango, pineapple, and stonefruit. Fermented with London Ale III to add an almost creamy texture, solid bitterness & very sessionable.(vg).
- KEG: Moon - Tereshkova Gose 4.8% - The Independent
A fruited Gose from our very own brewery, Moon. A minimally hopped traditional Gose made with blueberries and a touch of red currant using Munich yeast (vg).
- KEG: Lost & Grounded - Keller Pils - Kellerbier 4.8% - Bristol
Pilsner malt taken from Germany and combined with three traditional hop varieties – Magnum, Perle and Hallertauer Mittelfruh – to produce a clean, unfiltered, Hop Bitter Lager Beer (vg).
- KEG: S43 - Pink Chimneys NEIPA 6.8% - Durham
A true New England pale full of juicy flavour, packed full of Galaxy and Citra, you know what to expect from these hops and here they are showcased in all their fruity glory (vg).
- KEG: Howling Hops - Three Piece Whistle DIPA 8% - London
Triple Citra wonderment. Soft, sticky sweetness is balanced with flavours of grapefruit, lime and tangy passionfruit. There is no substitute (vg).
- KEG: Hand Brew - Dry Stout 4% - Sussex
A sessionable, flavourful dry stout. Pale malt, flaked barley & oats, a variety of roasted grains, molasses, bitter cocoa & gently acidic coffee flavours, lasting bitterness, dark chocolate & roastiness (vg).
- CIDER: (GF) Trenchmore - Silly Moo 4.8% - Horsham
Cold fermented on the farm using 19 varieties of cider apples from 1500 trees in their orchard. unfiltered, unpasteurised, slight sparkle and balanced with just apple juice (vg).